Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Software Testing Qualifications



Then if I have time and if not tomorrow, I will discuss exercises to tighten the left hand, but for now I think it is better to talk about equipment.

this basis:
- belong to the majority sector of the population that is skilled.
- I play a single bass 4 string.
- Not very expensive just in case. I'm new and I can get tired.
- I do not want to throw me out of the building residents weary, because like everything in life, perfection is achieved through repetition.
- The whole team should be simple. I've already been told that if I practice whenever it takes an hour ride, all would end up leaving it.

That said ... my equipillo:

- Fender Squier P-Bass with Coil Split (split pill).
Simple, robust and random, like everything that is manufactured in China ... ie like almost all the instruments of today. It's sexy that you can buy a guitar of 1000 bucks and you get it bad ... is because the price you want to pay.

- Pocket Pod Line6 house . Passing now
heavy "amp."
the belt clip. Ticket for the cable. Headphone output. A lot of effects and tuner.

- Beware the cable . My first crap.
you going to give a concert tomorrow? then why the hell you need a cable, 20 meters to empty suited for brain operations NASA astronaut pins gold-iridium-tungsten high density?
Another thing I want to make clear: They are not expensive but you can pay whatever you want.
Mine: 6 meters that I gently rolled soft and hanging from his back pocket when I practice with a plug in "L" because the entrance of it is perpendicular to the bass. Leur
Price 8.

- Pie.
They come in all tastes, shapes and prices ... I see it necessary to have a low accessible at any time.

- Headphones .
Eye: they are covering the whole ear and if you have volume the better.
I say this because what comes out of the low if it breaks eardrums without our knowledge and we end up Doña Rogelia in a couple of days.

That said, some more ... explanations of pills in google, models in google and I can recommend a couple of shops at least have behaved with me pm. Thomann Cyberstore

- www.thomann.de - Beware of shipping charges (20 € if you buy less than 300 €)
Musical Madrid - www.madridmusical.es - I recommend going to shop. Majete professionals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment