Monday, May 10, 2010

Without Cloth In Program Tv

step scales for now but I get bored with the scales

a pretty hard week I have time ... above, giving the scales cane I end up boring. Fuck you roll. I've been learning something more about them and certainly we will have to return later, but for now we've had more than enough do not you think?

guess fingers slowly iran asking us more and more (fingers and brain ... the other day I discovered toward it without looking ... I was so excited that confused me the following note XD ... Why not?).

For as it is rather late and without a precedent I use an exercise of one of the methods in which I am basing. This is starting to play with the relative times ... We split:

should not be very smart to know what the scores are notes indicate a succession of time ... each note is given by both its sound and its duration. This must come represented in some way (I say we).

For I know of 2 ways, through these 2 fours and the value of the notes (excerpted from wikipedia)

4 (Top): 4 Steps for each time step
4 (bottom): Each step is a quarter note.

Looking at the box on the right, with our disposition of times, it is normal that we use quarter notes, as they have value 1 / 4, 4 of which we are equivalent to one step.

I hope you have been more clear than I have it on the head ... We

then with the new year:



007.Uso of corcheas.gp5 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DZQCUBTS
007.Uso of corcheas.mp3 - Http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EWZVG85D

Have you seen? We used 2 for each black eighth ...
sure you exercise sound ... are riffs (repeated parts) of the most used by bears in the best songs of rock and roll and blues 50. I still remember that the speed comes from practice and that is why I upload the file to gp5, to use the Guitar Pro is changing the tempo until you get to get to that black value of 120.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment